Santa Rosa Lawyer-Wallace Francis, Attorney At Law-Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense
  • Civil Litigation

    Whether it is a simple breach of contract, a more complex business dispute, a property rights issue or something more personal like defamation, you need proper counsel to be able to protect your rights. The courts are simply not set up for lay people to handle such matters themselves, any more than a hospital is set up to allow you to do surgery on yourself. Read More About Civil Litigation
  • Family Law

    I understand the emotional and financial issues that surface during a child custody matter or divorce. Many times an angry spouse will use the legal system to bully the other spouse. In situations like this, it is morally wrong not to defend yourself.
    Read More About Family Law
  • Elder Law

    There are complex legal issues in dealing with such situations which require intelligent and informed counsel. If you feel you are a loved one is being treated unfairly, or just suspect so, call now.
    Read More About Elder Law

When you are facing domestic violence in a relationship you are trying to end, then run, don’t walk to your the office of an attorney. Although it may seem (like on television) that you only need to go in and tell your story to the judge NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. The person telling the truth has no advantage at all in court against a person who is skilled at lying. The wrongdoer... Read More


  If you are a parent and/or spouse who is using the family court process in order to impose your will upon the other person, one tried and true “dirty” trick is to throw up “roadblocks” at every opportunity. The popular saying among lawyers (which at one time I thought was humorous and now think is disgusting) is “justice delayed is justice denied”. If you... Read More

New Voices: Parental alienation – time to notice, time to intervene- By Sue Whitcombe

At this precise moment I’m in some manic, hyperactive mode that is suppressing my exhaustion as I beaver away at my urgent ‘to do’ list ahead of my Friday flight to Spain. Twelve days. Twelve whole days in which I am banned from using my computer, accessing e-mails and reading anything remotely related to my research – express orders from my 15-year old daughter. I had promised her that things... Read More

Santa Rosa Lawyer-Wallace Francis, Attorney At Law-Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense